Tea and coffee are not just beverages… they are an experience. We curated a coffee and tea gift guide for the special person in your life. Consider these gifts that are sure to enhance their drinking ritual!
In our latest blog, we’ve curated a list of thoughtful and delightful gifts that cater to their tastes. From specialty coffee beans and brewing equipment to premium loose-leaf teas and teaware there’s something for everyone.
Tea Gift Guide
Tea Pot & Infuser: Elevate their tea-making ritual with a teapot, carefully crafted and often made of porcelain or ceramic. There are so many styles of tea pots from traditional to modern. Check out this wide variety here. I love this traditional Japanese tea kettle below!
2. Pique Tea: #ad I’ve been loving drinking pique tea lately. They are an organic, ceremonial grade tea, that comes in dissolvable tea crystal packets! Making it super easy to cozy up at home or on the go. Many of their teas have beauty and supplemental benefits making it such a wonderful self-care gift for yourself or loved one. They have quite of few teas with benefits focusing on immunity, digestion, radiant skin including collagen and elasticity from the inside out. I have noticed such a difference since I incorporated both the B-T Fountain and Daily Radiance in my nightly routine. Giftcards, subscriptions, or one time purchases all available making this an easy and fun gift! You can get 15% off and a free starter kit through my link. Here are a few of my favorites listed below (top sellers for a reason!)
it. It keeps my beverage hot without giving it that “burnt” or metallic taste from stainless steel. It’s covered in a soft matte silicone sleeve with such cute terrazzo colors. Easy to wash and fits in my cupholder.
4. Tea Cozy: How precious is this Wool Tea Kettle Cozy! I just recently heard of these – something a little extra, adds charm, and keeps the tea warm for 2+ hours!
5. Tea Forte Gift Set: An organic sampler set with unique pyramid style tea bags. I also received this as a gift recently and love it! This is the Winter sampler but there are more to choose from.
Coffee Lover Gift Guide
If you’re looking for the perfect gift for a coffee lover, there are plenty of options to choose from. Here’s a gift guide for coffee enthusiasts:
Breville Barista Express: Definitely a splurge gift…. but I took the plunge in March and I LOVE it. I swear I’ll save money eventually because I’d honestly rather make one of these than stop at Starbucks. It took me a couple days to get the hang of it and now I can whip up a cappucino in a minute and it’s so good!
2. Stanley Pourover: Fun gift for a hunter, camper, and just anyone who loves a real coffee experience! Currently the Classic hammer green is on sale on amazon too!
3. Smart Sips Coffee: These make such a fun gift for anyone who likes flavored coffee. Tons of unique dessert flavors to choose from! Sarah recently had the Pumpkin Cinnamon and said it was delicious! They also have cappucino and latte k-cups in different flavors too!
4. Coffee Sampler: A cool way to try a wide variety of coffee beans. They then can see what kind of coffee they like most and order just that one!
5. Express Cold Brew Maker: I was recently gifted this for my birthday and love it! It’s easy to do, brews quickly, and then you have cold brew coffee for a few days! I usually just add a couple ice cubes and a splash of cream and it’s so yummy!
Happy Holiday shopping! Check out Sam’s ten favorite products she wrote about this week – many of those would make great gifts! Then head over to our facebook group for deals on all these items and more!